Technical supervision Company “DIEX” takes measures to expert inspection, technical checkup, conditioning, strength calculation, non-destructive testing of:
- vessels under pressure of enterprises, energy providers (including deaerators, electrolysis plants vessels), enterprises of chemical, petrochemical, oil and gas processing industry;
- vessels under filling and vacuum (isolated on basis of vacuum cryogenic vessels as well);
- reservoirs of chemical, petrochemical, oil and gas processing industry (ammonia isothermal storages as well)
and also to other kinds of expert works and non-destructive testing connected to exploitation of different assignment boilers.
Expert inspection (technical diagnosis) is held in order to define the technical state of equipment, the opportunity, practicability, terms and time limits of its safe exploitation, and also in order to define the necessity of maintenance, reconstruction and removing from service.
Expert inspection of equipment is held in following cases:
- The end of service limit.
- Reconstruction (of reequipment) or modernization.
- Accidents or damages in order to define the opportunity of renewment.
- The revelation of mechanical or corrosion wear, permanent deformation, cracks, other damages of components, details and their elements exceeding the limit during the technical diagnosis.
In other cases in accordance with current national income requirements or initiative of employer.
Technical checkup is held in order to define the quality of product, assembling, maintenance, reconstruction and modernization, terms and dates of further safe equipment exploitation, technical state estimation of components, detail and their elements, requirements test.
There is primary, periodic and extra technical checkup of equipment.