Plan of localization and liquidation of emergency situations (PLES) is document in which here is:
- analysis of the dangers of the enterprise;
- identified all sorts of emergencies and accidents (including unlikely) that may arise in the enterprise;
- considered scenarios of accidents and their consequences assessed;
- described the measures taken by the company to prevent the occurrence of accidents and emergencies;
- described the measures taken by the staff of the enterprise and other services (if required) for the localization and liquidation of accidents and emergencies.
And other information that must be present in the PLES, under the current legislation.
PLES must be reconsidered every 5 years.
PLES extraordinary revision is carried out by order (injunction) of supervisory authorities as well as with changes in technology, hardware registration, metrological support of production processes, changes in the organization of production, and having the data on accidents at similar facilities (objects).
Development of PLES regulated by the following laws and legal acts:
- Law of Ukraine "On High-risk objects" № 2245-III since 18.01.2001