Identification of high-risk object (HRO) and development of “Report about results of identification high-risk object”
Identification of the HRO - is procedure for determination of high-risk of potentially dangerous objects. (Law of Ukraine “On high-risk objects” №2245-III since 18.01.2001, part 1,9)
Identification of HRO is held according to CMU Decree № 956 since 11 July 2002 «On the identification and declaration of safety in high-risk objects».
According to the results of identification it is established whether the identified object is of high risk or not.
If the object is the HRO, depending on the amount of hazardous substances and their placement on the site is set to what class (1st or 2nd) the HRO is referred.
The identification shall be documented in the form of reports on the results of identification the HRO. Report is submitted for registration to the territorial authority орган the State Service of Mining Supervision and Industrial Safety of Ukraine (Ukraine Gosgorpromnadzor). Gosgorpromnadzor makes data about HRO to the registry and issues a certificate of state registration of high-risk objects with the code part of the HRO. Registry has open access and is located on the site .
Repeat identification when:
- changes in production conditions, the nomenclature of hazardous substances or their quantity;
- changes in legislation in the activities associated with high risk;
- construction of new facilities in the surrounding areas if it affects the content of the information in the report about the results of identification;
- change of ownership of the object.
Identification of high-risk object (HRO) and development of “Report about results of identification high-risk object” regulated by the following laws and legal acts:
- Law of Ukraine "On High-risk objects" №2245-III since 18.01.2001.
- CMU Decree № 956 since 11 July 2002 «On the identification and declaration of safety in high-risk objects»